1) Get into “Customer Mode” hold ("up arrow" key and"Down Arrow” while switching the machine on)
2) Press the "Down Arrow" key several times until "Parameter" is displayed. Press the " Select " key once.
3) Press the "Down Arrow" key several times until "Life Fuser Sheet" is displayed. Press the "Select" key once.
4) Press the "Down Arrow" key until "Initializing" is displayed. Press the " ✔" key once.
5) Press the " Select" key once, and Initializing the Life Counter of the Fuser is performed.
6) Machine should display “Initialized”.
Power on the printer
Wait for Ready mode.
Press Menu -> Up -> Left -> Ok -> Right ->Cancel ->Menu
This will bring you the the Tech Menu, select it.
You need to press keys in a quick sequence. A delay in pressing the keys will not bring up the desired sub-menu. Press the keys in the sequence mentioned above, as quickly as possible.
Navigate to Data Setup (Down arrow) and press the Check Mark.
Navigate to Clear Fuser Count and press the Check Mark.
Power on and off
Print a configuration from the reports menu to check if the fuser count is 0.